Thursday, January 24, 2013

Believing in Shooting Stars

Galaxy dress (Cotton On) | Bag (Mr Price) | Platform Heels (Launch @ Zando)

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves." This quote is by the great William Shakespeare, and to say that I believe in it is a huge understatement! Life & success doesn't just happen, it comes when you go after what you want & you're not afraid to take risks. Im that girl who sees something she wants & immediately puts it on my goals list. 

I am very grateful that this blog is about to reach 200 000 views! It took my loyal & not-so-loyal readers to get here, but it also took me doing what I needed to do in order to make your visit here a fabulously fashionable one! Life is a work-in-progress, and so is this blog. I hope you will continue on this journey with me as it grows & becomes everything I have ever wanted it to be.




Photo credit goes to my awesome photog friend Abhi. See his work here.

Thank you all for the support!
Reaching 200 000 is the best birthday present!


Clicking the GFC Follow button would be a great help lovelies!


Kisses*
Brett

PS. And don't forget to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment