Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The PERFECT Date-Night Dress

Dress (Zipcode) | Shoes (Aldo) | Bag (Mr Price)

ZIPCODE sent me this lovely dress, & from the moment I saw it all I could think about was going on a romantic date night with a special someone ;) wearing this dress. I love that it is sexy, but feminine & classy. It's flirty & young, & I just love it! And now I know you are totally intrigued about my date night...well I'm not telling ;) lol

I'm leaving for China next week & there is so much to do before then. I keep thinking what I am going to pack, & although I will be working really hard the entire time I am there, I am so taking this dress with me. Hopefully I will get to wear it again to a dinner or something. Hey! I can totally just prance around the hotel room in it :) It makes me feel good. I like it when an item of clothing does that for me. Like when you're having a bad day & you put your favorite shoes on. That feeling. I like it!











You can get this dress & many other styles from the Zipcode online store here.
Or you can visit one of their stores in Gateway, La Lucia Mall, or Bedford Centre.


Like my blog? Follow. Stalk. 
Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett




PS. Essenwood Park is one of my new favorite shooting locations. This paved path is awesome. I will try not to over do it with this location but for now I am quite keen on it - so bare with me please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment