Saturday, March 30, 2013

Denim On Denim in Guangzhou

Denim shirt (Giordano) | Jeans (Woolworths) | Belt (Mr Price) | Quilted Backpack (Blackcherry Handbags) | Earrings (Sass Diva) | Bracelets (Sass Diva & Guangzhou Market)

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!!! I am in Hong Kong right now, so I am un fortunately not home with my family celebrating. This is a little denim on denim look I put together while in Guangzhou. Yes, I purchased the Giordano denim shirt on this trip, but honestly couldn't stop wearing it! I haven't gotten to do much shopping, but I have bought a few things that I will share soon!











Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)



HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment