Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Animal Instincts

Animal print peplum (Smooch @ iheartmarket) | Jeans (Woolworths) | Bag (Blackcherry Bag @ 36 Boutiques) | Wedges (H&M) | Ring, Bracelet & Earrings (Sass Diva)

Yesterday I was off to a few meetings in Johannesburg with my boss. And just in case you didn't know what I do, I am a designer for a local manufacturer. So we are going to show our range to buyers at the local retailers. Fun right? Yes F.U.N. indeed. 

This bag is new to my collection. Blackcherry sent me a few the other day & I have to say they were all pretty fab but this is my favorite. The pictures are slightly deceiving as the bag is more of a wine/burgundy color than red. The chain strap is so chic, it reminds me of the Chanel bag I dream about. If you want to see more of this bag & what Blackcherry has to offer go here.








While at one of my appointments, I bumped into my fab twitter friend Anja ( @AnjaWintour ).  You know when you just click with someone without even meeting them & you just feel like you could be friends. Well thats been my twitter/instagram friendship with her. I could not have been more excited to see here as I was leaving Edcon HQ :) We absolutely had to snap a pic together :) Lol I know Im wearing flats in the pic, but forgive me - my day got busy, had to swap shoes! How fab is it that we are both wearing peplum tops & she loves Leopard print too :) I actually thought of her when I bought the top the other day!



Like my blog? Follow. Stalk. 
Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment