Sunday, March 3, 2013

Like an American

 Bandeau bikini (Roxstar Bikini)

My OBSSESSION for all thing American continues!!! And this time, it's Roxstar Bikini that is feeding the flame! I absolutely love this bandeau bikini that Roxstar sent me. It's sexy & Americana inspired! That's perfection :)  To get your hands on this bikini or to find out more about Roxstar, go herePS. Delivery is FREE

So there I sat, paging through New Shoes by Sue Huey & Rebecca Proctor listening to Lana Del Rey. Could this day be more perfect?! My favorites, National Anthem & American were on the playlist. I swear I could live in the USA. Really. I could. OBSSESSED!




I'm your National Anthem
God, you're so handsome
Take me to the Hamptons
Bugatti Veyron





Be young, be dope, be proud
Like an American




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment