Sunday, March 10, 2013

Brighten Up My Day


Bandeau bikini (Roxstar Bikini)

COLOURS can speak so loudly sometimes that there is no need for words. I love this bright bikini from Roxstar. This is the 3rd swimsuit they have sent me & in their own way, each one they have sent me is perfect for my personality. When Im down, I don't wear dull boring colors. I go for the boldest colors you can imagine. It's a sort of pick-me-up I guess. 

This week I travel to China for work. And although I get to make a few pit stops & get some me time, it's lots of work. I love what I do so I'm not complaining, but whenever I am away from Durban, the one thing I miss is the ocean. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful city.  I will post before I leave so see you then!








To get your hands on this bikini or to find out more about Roxstar, go herePS. Delivery is FREE


Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Have a fantastic week ahead!
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment