Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Review: Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask "REPAIR"


I regularly color my hair (black) and so it tends to be quite dry. Along with the dryness, split ends seem to be my worst nightmare as well. The other day I popped into Terry Scott Hair Salon at Musgrave Centre & this is what they suggested, the Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask "REPAIR". I have used this product once & immediately saw the difference in my hair. It was much softer & not as dry as before. And did I mention it smells like heaven?! Haha yeah i said it - HEAVEN!

I shampooed like normal, but instead of using a conditioner I used this hair mask. I left it on my hair for about 10 minutes before rinsing it out. I then proceeded with my normal routine of towel drying, blow drying & then using my GHD to flat iron.  I usually use a volume mousse on my hair after I towel dry but didn't this time, so that I didn't have any extra product in my hair, which may have affected the way it looked or felt. Come to think of it, I didn't even use heat protector. Oops!

I know I've only used this product once but I really liked it. I am going to continue using it, and will definitely keep you posted on the health of my hair. I would absolutely repurchase this which says a lot.


Have you tried it? If so, please let me know what you think.
Otherwise, just let me know what you think of my review.




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment