Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just UNDIES fun


Ho Ho Ho :) Yay its that time of year again, & this year I said I had to get myself a Mrs Clause dress. So off I went to Just Undies at Musgrave Centre. They have quite the selection of Mrs Clause / Santa costumes, which include dresses, 2 piece sets, & sexy lingerie. And as you can see from the pictures below - I got distracted!!! I am a sucker for lingerie. And hey, who says you need to have a significant other to buy yourself something pretty & sexy?! Right? Well, I purchased the Santa / Mrs Clause dress above. I thought it was fun & cute - and yes, I am so wearing this one to Christmas lunch with my family. Hahaha

Here are a few of my favorite picks from Just Undies. Rather than just taking pictures of the garments on the hanger, I thought I'd show you want it looks like on a body. Hey! Im not shy, what can I say lol. Enjoy!!! And don't forget to spoil yourself this Christmas!!



 
 







Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment