Sunday, December 9, 2012

ProShopper @ Benze Exclusive Tailors


Being the Musgrave Centre Professional Shopper, I am getting to experience & see things I otherwise wouldn't. Like the discovery of Benze Exclusive Tailors. I would not have gone into this store for a number of reasons, being that I am a female is the most obvious of course. But, now that I have seen what these exclusive tailoring experts can do, I would absolutely recommend them. The quality is superb, and they make sure to pay attention to details.  

Benze Exclusive Tailors not only offer you the option to make a suit to your specifications, but also a wide variety of shirts, pants, suiting & shoes. Sounds good right?



Guys can wear the toe cap trend too! Love this!!!






Please do leave a comment, & don't forget to follow follow follow!!!


Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment