Monday, December 17, 2012

Accessory Haul: X Factor


Accessory haul from X Factor at Musgrave Centre! I just had to share with all you lovelies these super fab pieces that cost me no more than R80 a piece!! Yes Im telling the truth?! But it does sound kinda crazy when you see how cool they are.

I took the photos with the Calvin Klein ad campaign featuring Lara Stone as the backdrop. Lovely right?! The minimalism of Clavin Klein as a brand, & the black & white shots make for a great contrast.

Let me know what you think of the pieces I bought, do you like?






The blog has been growing so well, I just want to thank you for taking the time out to visit, but I also want to encourage you to follow the blog via Google Connect. 

Comment below to share your thoughts.



Kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment