Monday, December 31, 2012

Favourite Outfits of 2012

2012 has come to an end & I thought I'd share my favorite outfit posts of the past year :)  This post is also an opportunity for me to say thank you to all of my lovelies for voting for me in the SA Blog Awards. I won Best Fashion Blog :)  I am so excited, & happy that i have so many loyal supporters of this blog. 

 I love this Halloween look. Pale-faced make-up, my Jeffery Campbell's & my House of Holland tights.


Love these metallic jeans from Woolworth's. The 2 gold rings above are my favorites, although I did lose the triple finger pyramid ring in Hong Kong  back in September :(

I had to include this chilled look. I'm a Durban girl. I love my Roxy shorts :)

Going to see Lady Gaga was one of the best things about 2012. I loved every second of that weekend. I made the top, I love the faux leather shorts, & I die for the red studded platforms :)

These John Lennon sunnies make me so happy. I love love love them. And this is my favorite dress that I bought back in 2011 from YDE. Its still a favorite :)


Happy New Year to you all!!!


Comment below to share your thoughts.



Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment