Monday, April 18, 2011

VERSACE Fall 2011 RTW

I absolutely loved Donatella Versace's presentation of the Versace Fall 2011 Ready-To-Wear collection at Milan Fashion Week.

This collection was simple and strong. I love the single, boldly coloured detail in the form of flowers, or vines situated on the back of a black shift. And the midnight leather jacket, not forgetting the matching box-pleated skirt. The evening wear was spectacular. I think the final glittering silver column dress, with the trail of white marabou was absolute perfection.

Overall, I loved the entire collection. However, I especially enjoyed the coats. And I'm not really a coat person. But these were so seductive, with the hint of military influence. The double breasted black coat and the white coat-dress were my favourites.

















No comments:

Post a Comment