Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lady GaGa covers Harpers Bazaar May 2011 issue

Pop icon Lady Gaga covers the May 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine which will be in stores very soon. Miss Gaga speaks about plastic surgery & what it is to be an artist.

She tells the magazine "I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification." Well Gaga, what's up with the cheek bones or whatever that it on your face? Is that not harmful artistic expression? Don't get me wrong here, I am a huge Gaga fan. I love her. She says plastic surgery is bad, but is her modifying her body with the cheek bone & shoulder  stuff good? I don't think so. I think that too is sending the wrong message to her fans, & may even lead to people wanting to look like her. She was so not "Born this way".



No comments:

Post a Comment