Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hiking Boot Trend this Winter

Who knew hiking boots weren�t made for hiking. This winter, the hiking boot has gone from functional footwear for the outdoor enthusiast to deliciously trendy women�s fashion bordering on fashionably ridiculous. Who knew  brass d-rings,speed-hook lacing, cushioned heel cuffs, and rubber tooth-bottomed heels could be so fashionable? These shoes prove that all girls can hike in heels!


Here are some of the juiciest hiking boots I've seen so far :)

??
This pair is by Burberry. I love the shearling inner.
??
Loving this platform, grip sole boot. Fab colour!
This is a gorgeous black suede boot that I found on Amazon.
Love the lace-up detail.
?
This is by DSquared. And can you say fabulous!!
Studs, shearling & lace-up detailing :) Love it!
??
I love this Kelsi Dagger boot. The peep-toe is fab!!
??
This chunky heel with grip sole is great for those ladies
who aren't into wearing skyscraper heels.
??
I love this fur-lined boot by Sam Edelman.
?
These are my absolute favourites. I would kill for a pair of these
 DSquared shearling lined boots. They're so sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment