Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Hats!

Kate Middleton is known for her love of standout hats, or fascinators. This regal accessory was also a popular choice for attendees of her wedding to Prince William. Now don't get me wrong, I love hats too. They can be worn in so many ways, with so many different looks, both casual & formal. However, I do draw the line, & most of the hats worn by attendees of the Royal Wedding cross that line. You know, maybe its just me, I do like simple stuff. I just don't see why anyone would want to wear a forehead hat lol

 Here are some pictures.

David & Victoria Beckham

?
Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall
?
?
Socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkins
?
?
Sophie, Countess of Wessex
?
Princess Beatrice of York, with sister Princess
Eugenie of York.

?
Princess Beatrice of York arriving at the ceremony.
?
Prince Harry's better-half, Chelsy Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment