Thursday, December 19, 2013

White on White {OOTD}

Top (Express USA) / Jeans (Woolworths) / Heels (Gavin Rajah x LEGIT) / Sunnies (CK ? Moscon Optics)
Handbag (Blackcherrry Bags) / Luggage (River Island) 



It's official! I am done traveling for 2013. This last trip to Johannesburg & Swaziland earlier this week marked the end of my travel for work (& personal). I will probably be working up until Monday, & then I go on leave until early January.

When you've had the kind of year that I have, well then you're actually quite excited to spend a week & half not doing much. It gives me the chance to recuperate  & work on a few little things I've been neglecting. I'm quite excited about it actually.





Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment