Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Years Eve Party Dress INSPIRATION


Thank you for the overwhelming response regarding suggestions for the blog come 2014. I am so excited for some of the new ideas I've received, & look forward to putting these posts together for you in 2014. 

My vision for the Fashion by Brett Robson blog is essentially personal style, & showcasing ideas to inspire the use of affordable, fashionable pieces in your closet. This post is a perfect example of some of the inspiration I would like to share with you. If I was going out on New Years Eve, this is how I would dress. I have selected party dresses that I think are beautiful, & that will make a statement.

I look forward to another successful year as we continue our journey in fashion.
Have a great Christmas & blessed New Year.


1.  Faux velvet mini dress from Style36 - click here.
2. Cream & Black Bodycon (Gavin Rajah X Legit) - click here.
3. Grey sequins dress from Style36 - click here.
4. Tassle / Fringe dress from Sassychic - click here.
5. Sequin dress (Gavin Rajah X Legit) - click here.
6. Polka dot dress from Sassychic - click here.



Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment