Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I LUV DBN Launch Party

Dress (The RiRi by Henry Holland for Mr Price) / Bag (Blackcherry  - beige/black color via Spree) / 


Yesterday I attended the #ILDLaunch at The Beverly Hills Hotel in Umhlanga. I Love Durban is an amazing concept geared at us promoting our beautiful city & the people, businesses, food & everything within it. Durban is all too often over-looked as a DESTINATION as it's time we change that. 

I hate going anywhere when it's raining, but boy am I glad I attended this event. I got to mingle with my fellow Durban bloggers & meet cool people. I really did enjoy myself. Here area a few pictures I took. 

**I finally got my RIRI dress from Mr Price!!!






Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment