Monday, December 30, 2013

SIMPLE Curl Hair Tutorial for New Years Eve


I wanted to get 1 last video in before the new year & decided on this hair tutorial for simple curls. In the video I am wearing 20" clip-in-hair extensions from Front Row Hair & am absolutely LOVING the extra length to my hair. You will see a review on the extensions later this week so be on the look out.

**The Tikka Hair Clip I am wearing is from ASOS (find similar here).

For now, please enjoy the video, & please subscribe to my channel.


And if you haven't seen my previous New Years Eve posts, here they are:

New Years Eve Make-Up Tutorial (click here)
New Years Eve Party Dress INSPIRATION (click here)







Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment