Monday, September 30, 2013

Woolworths #fashionconvo

White Anglaise Lace Shorts (Woolworths) / Denim Vest (DJ Zinhle X Legit) / 
Bag & Heels (New Look)

Nothing says summer like crisp white! And this white cotton anglaise lace short from Studio W @ Woolworths (available in store) is just perfect! This season you are sure to see lace in all shapes & forms: dresses, skirts, tops, accessories, & especially shorts - which are my personal favorite. Nothing beats a great pair of shorts in Summer. These are a great length too. 

When I styled my lace short, I saw crisp white goodness in my head! I feel as though the denim vest adds to the look, but doesn't draw you away from the white cotton. I love denim & white as a combo. How would you have styled this lace short? Join in the conversation & share your thoughts by tweeting me @brettrobson & hashtag #fashionconvo

I look forward to hearing from you all :)








Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment