Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Casual in NYC {OOTD}

T-shirt & Flats (Mr Price) / Bag (BlackCherry via Sassychic) / Denim Shirt (Giordano) 


Day 1 in NYC I wore this ultra casual look for a day of shopping in Queens. I had literally gotten off the plane, showered & had to be ready to leave the hotel. This was shot just outside our hotel near Times Square. Went over Connolly's Pub & Restaurant next door one of the evenings. Great food! I had the tastiest Calamari there! Yummy!!!

I wanted to post these pictures yesterday (Tuesday) but I literally stayed in bed all day! I was soooo tired! Jet lag I guess. And considering I have so much to do before leaving for China next Thursday - this is the only rest I will be getting until then!




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment