Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beauty Review: Skin Repbulic Neck & Decolletage Repair


Skin Republic sent me this Neck & D�colletage Anti-Aging Treatment a little while ago, & I only just tried it this week! I usually take very good care of my skin but I must admit that I never really pay attention to my d�colletage area. Well not special attention at least.

Ok so let me tell you a bit about this treatment.

This is a 20 minute treatment where by you place a mask over you neck & d�colletage area. The mask is something like a wet-wipe, except it has all sorts of ingredients in it like Vitamin C & E, Aloe, Green Tea, Witch Hazel, & Marine Collagen.

As this is an anti-aging treatment, it aims to improve tone & elasticity in this ever so delicate area. It is also said to visibly lift your skin, as well as reduce the appearance of freckles & age spots. 

Now while I am quite young, I don't usually use anti-aging products, and so I cannot comment on that aspect of the treatment, however, I can tell you about my experience with it.

I loved how moisturized my d�colletage area was after usage. As I mentioned before, I don't pay any special to this area of my body so this was a treat. The skin was also very soft & supple, with a glow. Like that feeling after you leave an amazing facial?! Well like a facial except just for my neck & d�colletage lol. 

Most products will not give you instant results with regard to anti-aging, however with continuous usage you may start to see a real improvement in the elasticity & tone of your skin. 

If you would like more info on this product & other Skin Republic products click here.

And if you would like to purchase this product, try your nearest Clicks, Edgars, Red Square & Dis-Chem. And if you're an online junkie like me, click here.

Have you tried it? Let me know what you think :)

Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment