Friday, September 20, 2013

Guangzhou Nights {OOTD}

Dress (Mr Price) / Heels (Steve Madden) / Flower Crown (Forever21) / Rings (H&M)

It's been 1 week in China & I cannot begin to tell you how much work we have gotten done! Doing what I do, & working with the amazing buyers & company that I do feels so natural & familiar to me that I forget that I have only being doing this job for 18 months!!! Spending time in Guangzhou is always such a lovely experience, because we work really hard until whatever hour we need to, but we also get to unwind after a long day with a great meal & even better company. I have found my passion in life, & having it truly turn out to be the most amazing thing that could ever happen to me feels even better. I couldn't be happier at this point in my life, & I just wanted to share it with you all.






Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment