Monday, April 8, 2013

WIN with SASS DIVA


LOVE the pretty accessories I'm sporting?  These special pieces are from the new Friendship range in Sass Diva stores. I posted a bit about it yesterday, see here. Guess what?! You can win every piece of jewelery I am wearing in these pictures. That means you get x2 necklaces, x2 bracelet sets, & x1 ring. That is one hell of a prize from Sass Diva! Follow these simple instructions & you could be a WINNER!

1. Follow Sass Diva on Facebook or Twitter
2. Follow this blog via Facebook or Twitter
3. If you're using twitter - Tweet us "I love @SassDivaSA & @brettrobson  #Friendship"
4. If you're using Facebook - write on Sass Diva's wall "Brett sent me!"
**And most importantly, comment with your name & email below!

**Unfortunately some of you are having trouble commenting below. Please tweet or facebook me your email & I will document your entry. Thank you! xx




**Giveaway is open to South African residents only! You have until 4pm Tuesday 16th April to enter!

GOODLUCK!!!
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment