Monday, April 29, 2013

The Change Up: Cobalt Cotton On Blouse


Yay!! Not only is cobalt my color right now, but I am loving this Cotton On blouse too! I bought it in Hong Kong last September, & I've worn it more times than I can count!! So here are a few ways I have worn it on the blog.

Looks 1 & 3 are the same clothes accessories differently, but I still thought it's important to include both. Theres lots of colour at play here, but as I've been mentioning on twitter & Facebook, I am now absolutely comfortable wearing color! And just  for just but how pale do I look in Look 4!!! Thank heavens I'm a bit more tan now :)

Here are each of the individual looks:


Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment