Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pretty Tough in CAMO

 Blouse (Woolworths) | Camo Pants (Woolworths) | Studded pumps (Studio W @ Woolworths) | 
Earrings & Ring (Sass Diva) | Studded clutch (Hong Kong)

 The awesome folks over at Woolworths sent me a care package (blouse + pants + heels) to get me geared up for AW13. I wanted a pair of camo skinny pants that weren't just plain, & these have cool stud & zip detailing so they are much cooler than the plain pairs I'v seen around. I checked online & they're Out Of Stock, but definitely have a look in store. You will love them!

In this look, I look quite sophisticated & classy even though it is camo pants, & that's what I am loving the most. A change of shoes & a different top & it can be an entirely different look all together.  Be on the look out for that next camo look!


Do we like my hair cut? What do you think of the bangs?


I found this clutch at a bag shop I found in Hong Kong last September. I went back on this trip & this beauty had my name all over it! Don't you just LOVE IT!!!

My gorgeous STUDDED heels from Woolworth's!





Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)



HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment