Sunday, April 14, 2013

Monochrome Monday: Drawing The LINE

Faux Leather Vest (H&M) | Striped Skirt (Legit) | Wedges (H&M here) | Bag (Hong Kong) | Bra (Cotton On)

Oooh Weee!!! When I first laid my eyes on this skirt while in Legit last weekend, I was like "DAMN That's a SEXY skirt!" I simply couldn't help myself! It was a have-to-have moment. I know I haven't posted for Monochrome Monday since February, but I think this hot look makes up for it! And yes, I am wearing a bra in this post. I guess I roll like that sometimes :)




Left - Gold bracelet (Sass Diva) | Watch (Tempo) | Ring (Hong Kong)
Right - Skull bracelet (YDE) | White Studded strap (China market) | Gold Spike bracelet (Sass Diva) | Swallow ring (Mr Price)







Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)



HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment