Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Perfect Pairings - Nine West & KLuK CGDT

Pictured above is the Nine West FREESPIRIT in navy & sea-blue.
 
It had to be an awesome collaboration when one of my favourite accessory brands, Nine West & dynamic South African design duo KLuK CGDT put together an amazing show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Africa 2012, which was  held at Melrose Arch in Johannesburg.
 
J'adore this collection by Malcolm Kluk & Christian Gabriel Du Toit, who were inspired by colonial life in Kenya in the 30�s and the South China Seas. The accessories of choice when it came to completing the look were Nine West summer favourites, Topshoe & Freespirit.


Pictured above is the Nine West Topshoe in pastel orange & cream.


 
I have always been a Nine West fan, bags, purses, shoes - I love them all. So it is no surprise to me that I am DROOLING over the Nine West TOPSHOE!!! I love the block heel & contrast colour strap. And let's just take a moment & look at the awesome colours this shoe is available in!? I'm in love!!! Do you like it too? Visit www.ninewestsouthafrica.co.za  for more awesome accessories!


Please do leave a comment & be sure to follow using the FOLLOW button on your right!




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment