Friday, November 16, 2012

MANGO launches in Durban!

*Battle of the Neons*
I decided on the striped knit sweater. Can't wait to wear it!

Mango has finally reached my city!!! You have no idea how I have been longing for the Spanish brand to be within my reach! Mango has over 2 415 stores worldwide, and I am super excited that Durban / Gateway Umhlanga has finally been added to the impressive list which includes Tokyo, Russia & Venezuela.

I attended the launch event last night at the stunning Gateway store & it was filled with some of Durban's most stylish people. I got to meet some of my fellow bloggers & mingle with the press, so you can imagine - I was in heaven! Here are a few snaps, I cannot wait to share with you some of the Spring Summer 2012 campaign photographs featuring Kate Moss - And I might add.. they were shot by my favourite photographer Terry Richardson :)





The goodie bag consisted of the above items. Spoilt right?!
 
 
Please do leave a comment & be sure to follow using the FOLLOW button on your right!




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment