Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BLINK Mints GOT STYLE!!!

 
In case you haven't heard of the super awesome taste sensation that is Blink Mints - now you know! These sugar free mints are tasty; they come in a variety of fabulous flavours (my fav flavours are Green Apple & Cola); & they are packaged in a stunning tin. I kid you not - when I'm out & I take my Blink Mints tin out, the people around me always ask what it is. So let's also add 'conversation starter' to the list of why Blink Mints is awesome!
 
Because this product is oh so fashionably packaged, I thought I would do a post on dressing according to the Blink Mints flavours. You like?

This look is inspired by the Green Apple flavour. I love green & gold together (just like my Springboks), and so this is an obvious combo I'm sure. Casual Chic in jeans & a comfy blouse. I love!
 

This look was inspired by the Peach Berry flavour from Blink Mints. Now I know this is a bit bold for most of you - but I think this sort of colour combination & the mix of textures is simply stunning. Not for the faint-hearted, but it certainly works.
 

Now for the ladies who are a little more edgy than the rest - this is for you. Inspired by the Liquorice flavour, this look is all ROCK-GODDESS-GLAM!
 
 
BLINK MINTS has been seen around town in all sorts of promotions. If you haven't tasted them yet - this is the perfect opportunity for you to do so.  Here are the lovely Blink girls out & about.



You can buy Blink Mints from CNA, Clicks, Spar KZN, & most garages!

 
Please do leave a comment & be sure to follow using the FOLLOW button on top right!




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment