Sunday, November 18, 2012

OOTD: Don't kill the dream

Studded Headband & Bag (Mr Price)  | Blouse (Hong Kong) | Bodycon Skirt (YDE) |
Double-Finger Ring (Sass Diva) | Nude Pumps (Foschini)


You may be thinking "What sort of OOTD name is this?" - Well, when i look at the above photograph I immediately felt a sort of dreamy, floating, peaceful sensation, & so I figured I'd let you all in on how I felt. Make sense?

I am absolutely OBSSESSED with the studded headband from Mr Price - I am actually planning outfits around it. I hope you enjoyed this look. Would love to hear what you think?


 



Ok so Im currently also OBSSESSED with Lana Del Rey's Cola, from the Born To Die - Paradise Edition. I've loved Lana since I heard Video Games, and this song just puts me in such a great mood. Give it a listen :)
 
 
Please do leave a comment & be sure to follow using the FOLLOW button on your right!




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment