Friday, July 20, 2012

OOTD: Metallic Jeans


I luurve my GOLD JEANS from Woolies!!! These gold denims have been in my closet for over 3 weeks if I'm correct, & I cannot believe that I only got to wear them now!? Well really, it's my own fault because I just chose not to do it for some reason - but that's over! They're worn :) And I'm in love!! I decided to dress down the look by pairing it with another two of my other favs, my Luella over the knee boots, & my high-low shirt from Mr Price. The leopard clutch is from Mauritius & bangles and earrings are from Sass Diva.



Shirt (Mr Price)
Gold Jeans (Woolworths)
Boots (Luella)
Bangles & Earrings (Sass Diva / Diva)
Clutch (Mauritius)
Pyramid Ring (Rings & Tings)
Sailor Ring (Jimmy & his Girls)


Kisses*
Brett


PS* Would love to hear what giveaway ideas you guys have for reaching 150 000 views - which is coming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment