Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Week via INSTAGRAM

Since having my iPOD Touch lost to me forever - I felt a huge void in my life. No I am not being dramatic!! I seriously was extremely sad about it for a long time. One of the things I missed most about it was the Instagram App. Instagram is a fun way to edit & share your photos. I love it.

Well...now that I have my iPhone4s :) I am loving having Instagram back. So I thought I would share my favourite photographs from the week.


Monday: Monochrome Monday photo edit





 

Tuesday: My gorgeous niece - she loves the camera!





Wednesday: Me @work




Thursday: New Shoes!!!!


Friday: Simpsons fashion inspiration!




Saturday: Me & my bestie Lisa @ the Vodacom Durban July in the Miller Marquee




Sunday: My 100th instagram photo. Fav PJs & Uggs.




If you are an instagram user, you can follow me @brettrobson - and if you aren't, you can view all my photos here: http://web.stagram.com/n/brettrobson/


Happy Sunday to you all!!
Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment