Sunday, July 15, 2012

LOVE the Lazy Oaf BATMAN Collection!!!



As the release date of The Dark Knight Rises  draws closer and closer ( 20 July 2012 ) - everybody seems to be going a tad bit "batty" over it - myself included. Prior to about 2 years ago - I wasn't that much of a fan - I am now!!! And I am loving this Batman Collection by Lazy Oaf!!



Inspired by the original DC Comics, this collection applies classic iconography to an array of high fashion Lazy Oaf garments presenting Batman as you�ve never seen him before. For the women�s collection find super hero body suits, killer leggings, over-sized shirts including a unique play on the bat wing and a super cool 90�s inspired sheer bat crop top.






The men�s collection features hand picked Batman imagery arranged into their instantly recognizable Lazy Oaf prints. These appear on their staple and popular men�s garments including short sleeve shirting, T-shirts and jersey crew neck sweatshirts. The collection was shot by photographer Viktor Vauthier - and YES! I am in love!!!




See more of the collection on my pinterest account here.

Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment