Monday, July 9, 2012

Monochrome Monday as you know it



Hello my lovelies!!! Yes that is a picture of my 1st Monochrome Monday post - you ask why? Well...while the Monochrome Monday project has been awesome - I have decided that I would like to continue it on a not-so-regular basis. As a creative I honestly sometimes feel blocked & to be honest it starting feeling like a chore. I don't want this blog to ever be a chore - I want to always be happy about what I am sharing with you. You get me right?

Well, 10 straight Mondays of wearing only black & white was super cool & fun but I think that developing a few other projects might be fun too.

I am going to keep the Monochrome Monday Page on the blog & I will update it when I post a Monochrome Monday post going forward.

Thank you all for loving it, and leaving your comments!
You rock!!


Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment