Thursday, January 19, 2012

GOLDEN Globes 2012: WORST Dressed according to moi*

O-M-G there were so many BADDDD dresses this year!!! I couldn't believe how many stylists were going to be out of jobs the next day lol. It's crazy though that these stars have teams of people surrounding them, helping with everything they do, yet somehow they still manage to walk out the house looking so bad. I'd imagine that even if one completely lacked taste, style or better judgement, they would know at least one person who has the above mentioned. Anyhoo, enough of that, here are some of the people I thought should fire their stylists!


The ladies Osbourne: Kelly & her mother Sharon. Tell me again how Kelly is on Fashion Police?! She is a joke!!! Seriously!

Dress by Zac Posen

Dress by Naeem Khan


I love Natalie Portman, but seriously!!! What's up with the extra hip?!



Frieda Pinto, hhhmmm I seldom like anything she wears so this is really no suprise. If anything, these suprise is that Prada made this creation!!



Amanda Peet..NO NO NO!!!! That's all I have to say. lol


So what do you think? Are you in agreement with my choices? Would love to hear from  you!
Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment