Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Golden GLOBES 2012: BEST Dressed according to moi*


It's that time of year again..AWARDS SEASON!!! I love it!!! Seeing all my favourite stars get glammed up is one of my favourite things. Here are a few of the dresses I liked best!


Snow White star Charlize Theron in Dior. WOW!!

Clare Danes in J Mendel. Love!

Elle MacPherson

?
Emma Stone looks so damn hottt here!!! Amazing!!! Best Dressed for me!
?
My fav vampire on True Blood next to Alexander Skarsgard, Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci

Heidi Klum in Clavin Klein.

Jessica Chastain

Julianne Moore in Chanel.



Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji.

Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen

Salma Hayek in Gucci. Love the mettalic business.

?
Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang
?

So who's your best dressed this year? Im totally on the fence hehe.
Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment