Monday, January 2, 2012

FASHION to WATCH: Fashion Hunters



I have to tell you about my new favourite tv show, Fashion Hunters. I discovered this gem online a few days ago, & I've got to tell you..Im OBSSESSED!!! Yes, it's that awesome! The show is centred around the day-to-day running of upscale consignment store, Second Time Around. I love everything about the show. They visit the closets of some of New York's best dressed people, and cater to a wide market. You've got to watch it for yourself. I can't put it all into words.


This is Miss Ambria :)
My favourite person on the show has to be Ambria Miscia, she is so fabulous is crazy!!! She is so enthusiastic about fashion it's great to watch. Love her. Lol she is always "having orgasms" when she sees a great piece lol. She is super fun. I'd watch the show just to see her :)



Kisses*
Let me know what you think of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment