Friday, November 1, 2013

Pineapple Frenzy {OOTD from Dubai)

Pineapple print Tee (H&M) / Jewelry a mix of H&M & Forever21

While traveling - comfort is key. And even more so when all you are doing is walking & shopping - which was the purpose of our trip to Dubai. I have a few pairs of travel-pants which I like to take on these trips so that I am comfortable. And these denim-looking jeggings are a new favorite!

Dubai was amazing (from what I saw) - but it was also so uncomfortably hot. I have never in my life experienced anything like it. All I wanted to do was walk around in a 2-piece swimsuit - but sadly Dubai is a country of modesty. Although what's really the point though because I found the Arabs checking me out (even though I was covered up) at every turn. I get such a perve-vibe from them lol.







Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment