Sunday, November 17, 2013

BOYS & Shorts {OOTD}

BOYS Tank & Shorts (H&M) / Necklace & Shoes (LEGIT) / Baseball Cap (Mr Price) / 
Bag (Blackcherry via Style36) / Sunglasses (Michael Kors c/o Moscon Optics)

On Friday morning before Durban weather went crazy I managed to shoot this outfit. Wearing the shortest pair of shorts I own (had to wear the shirt around my waist in fear of flashing my butt cheeks) lol. I am not a hat person but I really LOVE the look of the baseball cap. And let's not speak of my EVERYDAY sandals from Legit - I am so in love with them!!! Definitely contemplating the white pair?!









Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment