Sunday, November 24, 2013

LBD in Dubai {OOTD}

Dress (Forever21) / Heels (River Island) / Flower crown (H&M)

Flashback vibes with today's OOTD! This is from Dubai back in September!! Can you say delayed lol. I duno. I needed to shoot daily pictures for a 30 Day campaign you will find about about in the new year, & so I shot these, but wasn't sure if they would make it to the blog. Well, hotel-hallway-aside, they did in fact make it :)

Oh & in case you didn't know - Eminem (aka The Greatest) is touring South Africa next year. Sigh! Unfortunately at this point its looking bleak for me as I am traveling around that time for work so I probably won't be in SA! Very sad!

**It is really weird but some of the photos turned Sepia when they uploaded! So mad!

Oh & something exciting from Garnier coming tomorrow!!!





Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment