Monday, October 29, 2012

KIEHL's Daily Skincare Routine



Heard of Kiehl's? I'm sure you have! Well 2012 saw the launch of Kiehl's first store in South Africa - Sandton to be exact. I was super exited for the possibilities of a brand like Kiehl's being made available here.

Kiehl's sent me a huge hamper of goodies from their range, & I decided that I would try Kiehl's for 1 month & do an honest review based on what I experienced. I  figured I would start with the Ultra Facial Oil-Free 3 Step Cleanser, Toner & Moisturiser. This test trial started 2 days before I left for China, and I used it for the entire time I was there, and so for the past month & a half  have only used Kiehl's in my skincare routine. This is the only way I could give a proper product review.

And what do I think? Well watch my video review below to find out more!


I use these 3 products daily - religiously!

This UV Defense moisturiser is great! It's SPF 50+ !!!
Here are some pictures of the Sandton store...



And if you can't get to the Sandton store - fear not!!! Everyone in South Africa can get access to Kiehl's through their partnership with Edcon. All you have to do is call the Edgar's Fashion Hotline on 0860 692 274 to request the specific products they are looking for and choose to either have it delivered to their closest Edgars store (free of charge), or delivered to their homes anywhere in SA, at a charge of R50, within 5-7 days. The service is only available to customers in SA. So simple!!!

To keep up to date with all the goings on with Kiehl's South Africa, visit their Twitter Page here.


Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment