Friday, October 5, 2012

Hong Kong Haul Video



My Hong Kong Haul is here!!! If you didn't know - I went to China / Hong Kong for work in September ( See pictures here ). So I am uber excited to share some of the awesome goodies I bought while over there. I only shopped in Hong Kong, as China was really busy for me. Besides, the shops in Hong Kong are AMAZING!!! I got to have my 1st H&M experience, and Cotton On too. Can you say IN LOVE!!! So these are just some detail shots of some of the items -I did shoot a Haul Video where you can see everything I purchased. Enjoy!


This blouse is from COTTON ON - Love the cut-out detail.

Another COTTON ON goodie right here! LOVE!!!

FOREVER 21 colourful animal print crop!

Aztec dress from H&M. Gorgeous!!!
 
Jewellery & blouse all from random side-street shops.

BAGS Galore!!!

I had to get some iPhone covers! Love!


Here is the video I posted on my YouTube channel: Fashion by Brett Robson. Please don't mind the poor quality, I am working on getting a new camera really soon! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel & leave a comment.




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment