Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Beauty Review: Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain


Today I tried the Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable" Balm Stain in 005 CRUSH. Now you know I love a pop of colour on my lips & this product gives you exactly that. What's especially nice is that I used it with a bit of concealer on my lips, and the colour was more concentrated. And when you wear it just over your natural lip colour its a slightly lighter shade, so its like 2 lip colours in 1!!! These lip stains are also very hydrating, which is ideal for me because my lips get very dry - very quickly.

Price: R99 - Absolutely affordable.
Product Quality: Great colour selection. Keeps lips hydrated.
Would I buy it again: YES! I'm going to try more colours!


Here are some of the stunning colour lip stains available in this range:



Do try this & let me know what your thoughts on it are.

Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment