Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Review: Busby Natural Oils PURE Tissue Oil


In my opinion - Tissue Oil is one of the most important skincare products. I have used various brands of Tissue Oil & am always eager to try new oils so that I can find the one that is right for my skin. Because let's be honest - we're all different! That being said - I was super excited  to find a lovely package from Busby Natural Oils on my desk. Busby's LIQUID GOLD Pure Tissue Oil is all natural & suitable for sensitive skin - which is especially cool if you're a mom. This tissue oil is suitable to be used for Scars, Wrinkles, Dehydrated skin, & even for facial application.

I have been using this product for a few days now, &  must tell you that I am impressed. Going from Winter to Spring - my  skin has suffered, & i am loving how soft & moisturised my sin has been since using Busby Tissue Oil. I have a scar on my arm from a tempered glass TV stand incident & for me, that will be the true test of this product. So, for the next month - I will let you know exactly what the results & final verdict is.

 
 
If you want to learn more about this Busby Natural Oils, visit their website here.
You can look forward to my review in no time!
 
Kisses*
Brett
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment