Saturday, September 29, 2012

China / Hong Kong Snaps Part 1

 
Finally uploading some China pics!!! Yes after being home for over a week I have avoided having to edit, update and all that.Oh and in case you didn't know - there is NO TWITTER, NO FACEBOOK & NO Blogger in China!!! You can imagine my HORROR not being able to update everything I did. Luckily for Instagram or I would have died ( @brettrobson ). This batch of pics are mainly from my Instagram feed but I will be uploading more pictures in the next few days. Honestly though, actually didn't get to take as many pictures as I had hoped for. I was there for work so I really only had a chance to do my own thing in the evening - alone lol. You know I don't mind my own company right?! Anyway, I had an AMAZING time & I am super excited to share this with you guys.

On the streets of Hong Kong.


Stunning knitwear at one of our suppliers.


I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!

This was the view I had from one the hotels stayed in.

 
You can look forward to many more pictures!
I hope you enjoyed this post.
 
Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment