Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Crave YOU



Why can't you want me like the other boys do?




They stare at me while I stare at you


Why can't I keep you safe as my own?


One moment I have you the next you are gone


Rehearsed steps on an empty stage


That boy's got my heart in a silver cage


Why can't you want me like the other boys do?



They stare at me while I crave you




Who knows this song??? I didn't until a few days ago O_o

Can you say "Living under a rock!!!"

Well, if you're like me, give it a listen:


Flight Facilities - Crave you Feat. Giselle (ELiTee Remix) by E L i T e e ?� ?



Today's look was inspired by my current OBSSESSION with Flight Facilities " I Crave You". Yes I have only discovered this song like 2 years later!!! Well, I don't care. It's my new jam! lol. The song kind of has a stalkerish them to it, but Im weird like that. I think its cool. If I have to be stalking someone, I'd so wear this look, but I'm too cool to actually stalk, I much prefer cyber stalking lol. True story.







Knit Beanie & Black Tank (Woolworth's)
Knit Top (A little shop I found in Newcastle)
Bag (Gift from a friend)
Necklace (DIVA)
Shoes & Sunglasses (Mr Price)


Kisses my fashion friends!!!
mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment