Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brett's FAB FINDS: YDE

A trip to the mall this weekend produced 2 items I am very excited about. First, a super cute cropped T by Milla Girl - Yes, I bought it from the Tween section, I simply could not help myself. I love the bright pop of colour. Expect to see me wearing this one out! The next fab find this week, is a lovely poly-knit jacket from Miss Port. Craig Port is one of my favourite South African designers, and I simply love his Miss Port range. Needless to say this is not my first purchase from this label. Now, I seldom find that you can see the true beauty of a garment on the hanger. But here are a few photographs of them hanging anyway. What do you think?


??
Jacket: Miss Port @YDE R450

Top: Milla Girl @YDE R260

Clothes were meant to be worn on the best hanger forms ever - US!!! So you see the difference once they're on? I'm gonna be wearing this jacket all winter! Excited!!!




Take care fashionistas
Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment