Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FAB Book: The One Hundred

I am super excited to have just purchased a copy of Project Runway judge, Nina Garcia's book: The One Hundred: A Guide To The Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own. I have made the decision not to buy anything until I have started reading this book.


I have only read the Author's Note, but I do promise to read & blog as I go along. It's a plan right? Anyhoo, I love this quote by madam Garcia "Style is a deeply personal expression of who you are, and every time you dress, you are asserting a part of yourself." I love this quote because it's so true. When I get dressed, it according to the way I'm felling at that moment. And even when I have planned a look well in advance, I often change it up at the last minute because it doesn't match the way I'm feeling at that moment. Also, too often, people think that just because something looks good on the next person, it's going to look good on them. And sometimes it does look good. BUT, just because it looks good, doesn't mean it suits your personality. Get it? Anyway, I look forward to this read, I promise to be honest about my thoughts on the book. I'm excited!!!

Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment