Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blog Domination??? Yes Please!!!

YaY so we have officially passed the 73 000+ mark and I am super excited for Fashion by Brett Robson to continue to grow. I did mention in my previous post "Loving me right about now" that I would like to do something special to celebrate reaching 77 000 pageviews. I have received a few mails with ideas, but I look forward to hearing more. All I can say for now is, it will probably be a competition, that will require you to be a follower both on the blog (Google connect), & on the facebook page. So start following & liking if you want to stand a chance of winning a fab prize!!!

Here are the stats for the past month:



And below are the audience stats, meaning this map shows where our main readers are coming from.
#1 USA
#2 UK
#3 South Africa
#4 Canada
#5 Australia


I look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you all for the support!!!
***Kisses***

No comments:

Post a Comment